Thursday 14 August 2008

I want my coffee!

My daily morning starts with my coffee. I must have my coffee! Its the first thing I will need, to prepare myself for my daily hectic work during my work days. I'm not a coffee drinker during the weekends however. But to call myself a coffee connoisseur is probably not accurate either. I do love coffee and its due to my college times when I learnt to appreciate coffee.
My invaluable coffee maker and my Heavy duty coffee grinder at my cafe. that makes my delicious coffee.


The latte which I am currently drinking right now as I type away. Depending on my mood, this is my regular coffee, otherwise my choices varies from time to time. Its just soooo guuuud!






I find Lavazza to be a good coffee bean. I have tried Boh coffee and others, but my preference is still Lavazza. Although I think its a fussier coffee bean as it needs a the right combination of water, coffee and milk mix. But then again, all real coffee requires all that right combination.




An uncle introduced to me a coffee bean from Coffee Club this morning at my cafe. This particular coffee bean is called Aged Sumatra Mandheling. I have to admit this is very very good, strangely enough, its actually better than the Lavazza beans I have been drinking all this while! Thats it, I will have to get more of these when I drop down to Singapore as the supplier will deliver it to my hotel when I'm there. The coffee taste is more prominent without being a tad bitter, the aroma provokes the senses as I inhale the expresso, and savour the coffee into my mouth.I have nothing but an expression of delight on my face. I have at last found my kind of coffee!

Gadgetski...you have to come down here and taste this coffee. Oh its just too good to miss until stock last! (That means before I finish the whole packet of coffee beans myself!)

No comments: