Tuesday 26 August 2008

Macbook Air

I have had the Macbook Air for about 2 weeks now & so far due to being so busy,have not really had a chance to play around with it as yet. I guess the migrating of data from my ever reliable almost 4 year old Dell Latitude D420 notebook was just to much of work to deal with right now.




The thought behind getting my very own apple was to familiarise myself to apple hardware and its OS. Maybe I might have time this coming month to have a look at what I've got in my hands.







I love this standby feature on the notebook. The light goes on and dims till the light disappears and then goes back on gradually making the notebook look as if its alive.

1 comment:

Gadgetski said...

Remember you were asking for the protection? Here it is:
http://www.qqestore.com/product_info.php?products_id=10264&osCsid=bcefb915bae5e054f06e3c83c5a3ff81