Monday 25 August 2008

Sunday Dinner

Villa Mauri Restaurant is a new Italian restaurant in Sungai Tilong area recommended by a family friend and just for the sake of trying it out, I took my family to the place for din din. Had Romaine Salad for Starters, my pan fried red snapper, tiramisu dessert and rock melon juice. The Mrs had lamb shanks and my kid had Beef Fried Rice. The food is not bad at all! Even the atmosphere is pretty good, comfortable and cozy. The price is reasonable and the presentation of the food is very impressive.

Again, I forgot to take a picture of the food. Sorry about that. I guess when you're hungry, nothing else is more important LOL. Anyway, its advisable to book before you come over to the place as its pretty booked up most times. Oh by the way, the Italian chef was a former cook of Fratini's I believe and now he is one of the co-owners of the joint.

2 comments:

Gadgetski said...

Contact number please, wanna try this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Errrr....zoom into the picture and you can see the numbers.