Tuesday 5 August 2008

Yes What a day!

Its Tuesday, 5th August now, and I can still feel the brunt of yesterdays hectic work. I feel for gadgetski as I too was working my buns off from yesterday early morning till evening time when I left the office. Its now 8:21am as I look at my clock on the wall of my office. I have just finished reading my football news on the internet and read my newspaper, sipping my coffee as I try to pick myself up after yesterday's aching work and psyche myself up for work today. There is alot to do, but my mind is still bothered by the football news. Just sell Ronaldo, thats what I say, too much hassle! Ummm...maybe not.

As my staff and other people start coming in to work from a quiet 7-ish time this morning, my mind begins to wonder on the bid I lost yesterday as I begin to analyse what went wrong. But then again, maybe I shouldn't be bothered really as I did it pretty well if I might add. Just that luck has not gone my way for this particular bid...although it would have helped alot as it was a lucrative deal. Well...as my 11 years experience in business has it, learn from it, then forget it and then move on....*smiles* I may well have something else working for me to look forward to. Who knows...

I met Gadgetski in the airport just after 7am before he left. Some things I had to give him for his trip. Maaan....I wish I could have joined, it would've been a good short break after an intense week. After reading his bloggie, I will not be surprised he will have a new gadget with him when he gets back! Oh...I am so jealous! LOL.

Early in this month, alot of bills to cover as usual, alot of things to do...this is the time I feel when everybody seems to be more dynamic than other times in the month. Its always NOW NOW NOW! Hehehe...

Alas I have no picture to put up for this particular article, I could borrow Kambomambo's icon of a man with a heated brain thingy...but naaaaah...just leave it as it is and let the more bored text loving reader enjoy my moans and groans of the day...

No comments: