Friday 4 April 2008

Yeeeah maaaan!

Thats more like it! This morning at the office, our espeed has been upgraded to 3.5mbps and so far I have been pleased with its performance! Multiple internet windows open browsing and downloading and so far it has worked very well. I am very pleased!


Leased Line Bandwidth Test Page

Your current bandwidth reading is:

3.19 Mbps

which means you can download at 407.71 KB/sec. from our servers.

28.8 kbps dial-up
33.6 kbps dial-up
53.3 kbps dial-up
56 kbps ISDN
128 kbps E-speed/Leased Line
384 kbps E-speed/Leased Line
768 kbps Leased Line
1000 kbps Leased Line
1500 kbps Leased Line
3261.7 kbps YOU


Retest Close

BruNet 2003

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.