Wednesday 6 February 2008

The New Honda Accord 2008!

May I present to you the all new Honda Accord 2008 coming this March 2008 at Happy Motoring. Armed with 2 choices, the 2.4 litre 190hp engine, or the 3.5 litre 268hp (according to US specs), this wolf in sheep's skin is definitely an eye opener in terms of performance and looks! Some mags have reportedly mentioned a 0-62mph (100kmh) of 5.7-6.2 second range, but I would prefer to have a personal go for myself to see if it is really that fast. Yeah I am a Honda freak and I love the Honda cars are made especially the engines. Fantastic job you guys in Honda! Just don't know how you do it! Other comparisons for this car is the Toyota Camry and the Nissan Cefiro. But I would like to think that this car is the BMW of the East. Hehehe.



1 comment:

Gadgetski said...

Not bad looking, even though it looks like a cross between the passat (at the front) & a camry (from the side & rear 3/4)