Monday 2 July 2007

Written Under Duress!


Just created my first blog-gie. And it had to have a car just to test if the picture appeared or not. Some say blogging is therapeutic, whilst others say that its a waste of time. Hmm...I guess it all depends on the mood of the moment though.

Anyway, this is a picture of the concept honda not too far away in the future. I do love hondas', kewl, reliable, nice design and low maintenance. Yes I do have a few honda models in my stable, but my particular pony is a gas guzzler. Wouldnt you just want to know? Huh Punk? Make my day .....punk. Hehehe reliving Clint Eastwood and his Kaywbuuooooy Movie. Crap Actor...

Anyway, I think I 'm gonna hit the sack.... Maybe just maybe, I might continue blogging, otherwise it just might be an attraction for cobwebs and collect dust. Oh by the way....YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! My first blog! Okay thats all folks, adios Muchachos!

No comments: