Sunday 29 July 2007

My new toy?


Just got a Dell 27 inch flat panel Ultrasharp screen to hook up with my Dell Latitude D420 notebook to ease some of my many windows opening at the same time. Brilliant screen! At the same time, I got me a targus wireless mouse and a 5 channel Dell surround sound speakers with subwoofer.



Gadgets in the picture:

- Dell 2707WFP 27 inch Wide Ultrasharp Flat panel screen, 5 inputs- DVI, Analog, S-Video, Composite and RCA connectivity
- Targus Wireless mouse (in picture, charging the battery)

- X-Craft External Hard Drive -500GB SATA HDD

- Dell Latitude D420: 12.1" TFT SXGA+ Wide screen, 2.5GB 667MHz SDRAM Memory, 80GB 5400rpm HDD, 256MB Graphic Accelerator, 1.2GHz Core2 Duo processor, Security finger scan, dual mouse (touchpad & stick), Memory Card Reader built in, Gigabit Network, 3 years warranty.
sitting on a:

- Dell Media Slice (Docking station) holding onto the Scanner, Network printer, Servers, 80GB Apple Ipod, LCD Screen, mouse and keyboard, speakers, etc

- Dell Multi programmable multimedia keyboard to get me up to speed with my typing and shortcuts. (This is new too)

- The Dell 5 channel speakers, in picture only show the center speakers hanging underneath the LCD monitor.

Yup, all these gadgets to get me through the day of work and make me mooo mulah!! :)

1 comment:

Gadgetski said...

Niiice. Hehehe, inda mau alah jua ah?