Monday 28 July 2008

The Dark Knight

Absolutely the best movie I have ever seen for such a long while! Kept me thinking about the movie during my drive back home. The storyline, the twist, the suspense, the action, the camera scene was absolutely top notch! Heath Ledger was an excellent disturbed joker and it was incredible how he took on that character with a twisted mind. Definitely not for the young, this movie just had everything you can think of or not think of. Touche to the writer of this movie, the director, the cast and everyone involved in it. Four thumbs up including my big toes!

P.S. - Now that Batman motorbike...with its huge tyres, I just cant imagine how it was able to move along. But anyways, I could see Batman struggle to get the bike up to speed as he chases his villian.

No comments: