Friday 25 July 2008

Sneek peek of my drool of the week

I want this one! Its been in my mind for the last 2 days and I know the logic of which is in the end I might not end up with one coz of other commitments in life. But no harm dreaming I guess. Engine is 1,679cc liquid cooled V4 DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder producing 200bhp & 167Nm @6500rpm of torque on its 683lb(310kg) cast aluminium framed body and magnesium engine casing.


Dual 320mm wave-type discs; radial mount 6-piston calipers, Brembo® radial pump master cylinder for the front.
298mm wave-type disc, single-piston caliper and Brembo® master cylinder for the rear. Oh did I mention that its ABS brakes? *smiles out wide*
Bridgestone® Radial 120/70-R18 59V (front)
Bridgestone® Radial 200/50-R18 76V (rear) <--lovely & sexy!
52mm telescopic cartridge fork w/oxidized titanium coating. Fully adjustable preload, compression and rebound; 4.7 in travel (front)
Single shock w/remote reservoir and remote adjustable for preload, compression and rebound (rear).

Electroluminescent sexy dash panel







Single big tachometer with up to 11,ooorpm and a digital speedometer inside.






Lovely Exhaust dual pipes on a single side to make a lovely powerful almost poetic orchestral sound to make you drool to the power of infinity! Single axle and shaft driven. ABSOLUTELY GOBSMACKED! Phoooooyoooo!

Now this is my kind of bike suited for the moderately insane. Guess what kind of bike it is? Definitely not the Hayabusa I can tell you that much. But it will give the later a run for its money!

No comments: