Thursday 10 July 2008

Lovely Lovely Nikon D700 is here!

It is now here! The baby D3!! Almost everything similar to the bigger brother, but in a D200/D300 Small form factor! Whats more is that its a full frame, producing at a respected 12.1MP, shoots 5fps (8fps with vertical grip addition) and whats more is that its has ISO of up to 6400! Whoooaaa! I want! I want! I want!

Reviews please look though to http://www.dpreview.com and others whilst I drool over this camera.



Top view of the camera, similar in looks with the Nikon D300, but this is sexier! LOL








Yeah I want one! Errrr anybody wants to buy my Nikon D200? Selling Cheap Cheap!

Lovlay!






The new SB900 flash, faster, responsive and works extremely well with the newer D300/D700 and the D3 flagship. Drool Drool!
I want this too! LOL








I'm glad I waited....Nikon D300 was in my sights until....this came out. There were rumours of it though but wasnt sure if it was going to make it for this year...but surprise surprise! Its already here! But then again only Nikon fans knew of the rumour. And yes I am an ardent Nikon fan!




* pictures taken from DPreview and Nikonwebpages

No comments: