Wednesday 19 September 2007

Long Time.

Sorry readers...not been updating my blog for quite a while now. Been busy with the work and all and also adjusting to the fasting month. Its been very difficult the past few days especially when your body craves for food and ciggies. But its okay now. Sleepless, sorry about the planned hangout before puasa, time just flew by without realising. Nanti saja tah ah? And thanks for the wonderful comment.
Gadgetski must be already in the groove in his studies, Kambo must be studying like never before....oik kambo your blogs are deeeeeep man!!! sometimes I dunno what'chaaaaaaa (pinjam the slogan from gadgetski) talking about, 0013 is umm...where is he now ah? Jetsetting to his next destination I guess, Bob hope is enjoying his deserved vacation in Hengland, and I think the contractors for the site is screaming for updates.
Office life is less hectic now, as there are more employees. At the moment pretty much happy with the performance, but still need a couple of trainings before they are up to my requirements. At least I can have my mini breaks and have more time with my family.
Future looks pretty much okay, and I must stay on top of things, otherwise alot will be lost and I dont deserve it. Time flies and its already September. I must have my small vacation with my family in December as I promised them. I think we deserve a nice vacation by the end of the year. It has been quite hectic year, full of surprises and some disappointments, but hey...as they say C'est La Vie! (This is Life!)
I think my french lingo is gone and lost forever. I dont think I will be able to pick it up much anymore. Talking of picking up....when the heck am I going to do my exercises huh? Konon kan main golf semula starting puasa ani!?!?! Mana? Mana? Indaaaa ada....nah nah nah.....! It never came around. Will try lah. Dunno when, but definitely will have to try.
Maaan so many things to do but so little time.... Bah till next time....Adios Muchachos and senoritas whoever you may be!

No comments: