Tuesday 11 September 2007

My thoughts at the moment.....

I know its been a while since I last wrote. Been extremely busy with projects and all in KB & bandar and been working late into the night and had a severe migraine 3 days ago which didn't want to go away after taking panadol a couple of times. It only went off like 4am in the morning. And by that time, I had to wake up at 7 in the morning to do the work in office all over again. So it was not really a pleasant day to start off with.

Yes, I guess I am overworked and awkwardly inefficient at this time and I guess I need to hire good people around me to help half my work and give me some time with my family.

I had a medical check up on the 3rd of September and even with my prescription of 2 high blood pressure pills, my blood pressure is still high at 150/100 and the Doctor prescribed me a different pill to take together with my current pill. That means 3 pills altogether to be taken for the day!

Here are my thoughts of the moment:

- To establish a Support Operations team for my company to do the logistics, the accounts and the general management of the company

- To hire Technical Operations team and do the maintenance, projects and other technical matters and fire the useless immediately.

- To start doing activities as soon as possible to lower my high blood pressure and my overall well-being.

- To open up my ground floor to the public by providing real coffee beans brewed coffee, tit bits, cybercafe and a mini mart functionality for daily income.

- To set up my office properly to cater for newcomers and project managers both local or foreign.

- To get additional servers to cater the company setup

- To think of a good school for my daughter to give her all her available options for her future. Her current school is very good no doubt providing her with an excellent foundation, but I am more worried on her religious training, her mother tongue and the opportunity work her way to the best school the government can offer; ie the Science School and her govt scholarship opportunities.

- The upcoming projects in KB which will make me go haywire in my current setup unless the above is implemented.

GROAN!

No comments: