Saturday 1 September 2007

Sick & Tired, & )(%&^$* ANGRY!

Oik you people, you know who you people are...when the #($*&(#& *#$% are you going to pay up!! Its the 31st of August already, when the (Beep) are you guys going to pay for the stuff and the services we provided? It's stupidly annoying to go all out in search for you people who are giving excuses that tomorrow tomorrow, next week, next week and even bloody switch off the mobile phones knowing that I will be there to ask for it.

You people make me sick man! If you can't afford it, then don't bloody buy it, easy as that, $&%-holes! Don't give me that bull on 30 day standard payment after delivery crap! You are not them and I know what big entities you're referring to. Times have changed, everybody must change, where is your decency huh? Some of you are way and beyond that threshold!

I am fair enough to provide you with our products and our services, but please abide by our normal business etiquette, because I can be a real pain in the A@#% if you do this stint on me. I will not overlook the possibility of lawyers or even media involvement, because after years of experience, I don't know of any shame. You think I care? I have every right to be pissed off! Its my money you *&@#%$#s! And if you take my livelihood away, I will personally make sure that you will suffer the same way as I do. So please do bloody *&@#$%^ annoy me more! Please!

Yes take this as a bloody- !@#$%^& threat! *&^%$#@ Idiots! #%$-holes!

2 comments:

Sleepless said...

atu marah...sabar...

BobAwang said...

Apa boleh buat cous...sesak bah durang ani. Pandai memajal kan mau capat, tapi pembayaran macam senghaja ignoring lagi tu! So pissed!