Sunday 12 October 2008

Busy bee

Been too busy to update the blog this past week and most of my nights after work recently was spent on visiting those who have invited us to their open houses for Hari Raya. So yeah, our dinner is all set up and fully booked right up till the very end of the month basically.
I think I am looking forward to a peaceful & uneventful weekend because by next week, I feel that there is going to be so much rush and running around again as people start to get into their strides post Hari Raya.
Food for thought - With Hari Raya being in the early days of the month, I do hope that people are thrifty in their spendings coz I have an awful taste on my tongue that this isnt so and by mid month to the 3rd week of the month, some might be running on fumes or going for broke.
But then again look who is talking...Hyaks!

No comments: