Tuesday 14 October 2008

Preparing for Wednesday

Looks like I will be in office till late today. Alot to prepare for Wednesday tomorrow. Wish I could go home early but then most of what I need is at office. As soon as I have things done, will head home. I worry about my daughter who is recovering from her fever, but then again my wife always does a good job taking good care of her....our very own doctor mom.

Today was again a sucky day, getting bad news this morning and having to meet people to sort things out. My eyes are getting blurer nowadays, even when reading close up, I guess due to too much looking at the computer screen. But then again, everything I do depends on my computer, so I guess there is no 2 ways about it though.

My tennis pals texted me to play today evening, and although I would love to play not only for my health but also to release my awesome stress accumulating in my head as well as my sanity. But then unfortunately I have to decline...again this week. I have a a very big priority and am working on it really really hard to sort it out, quickly and efficiently.

Oh well...I need to come back to continue my work again. I guess blogging is a short, quick, cheap way to release some stress. (smiling) - I just remembered my daughter wanting to open up a blog for herself.... maybe she should... In due time, I will teach her to blog. But at this moment in time, I need to sort more important things before they go out of hand.

hmm thats a thought:

(sigh)....Ma vie est si stressante à l'heure actuelle, mais hélas c'est ma vie. C'est la vie !

No comments: