Saturday 18 October 2008

Special Wishes!

Sorry peps...haven't been updating my blog since Tuesday this week...as I have been really really busy. Anyway, before I head off home this fine Saturday afternoon, and declare this day the start of my weekend, I would like to wish all the teachers and educators out there a very "HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!". This is for you unsung heroes out there! This is especially dedicated to my wife who I believe is a dedicated, hardworking teacher as I've seen her methods practiced to our daughter every week nights on her homework. Thank you for being good, patient & tolerant not only to our daughter, other people's children and also to me. :)

Before I forget mentioning, I like to wish Mr. Gadgetski a happy birthday today. Si tua ah! LOL. How does it feel to reach that pinnacle of life where things start to get better? Probably be asking you 6 months or a year from now just to get that answered.

Anyways, off I go...Hari raya open house time this weekend....so free lunch and din-din for the next 2 days...I think.

Just a reminder....its EPL football night so haul yourself to the TV and support your team to victory! Also not to forget Formula 1 qualifying session in Shanghai circuit starting at 8:30pm. Please check out Astro for the right channels to tune in!

No comments: