Monday 20 October 2008

Tough Day today

Its been a tough day today... Been working and negotiating, had a slight loss of temper & patience and been on the computer the whole afternoon without a break and abit of mumbling/muttering to myself like an old senile man. I guess after being patiently pimping and coaxing and persevering for more than 3 months now, maybe even four, there was bound to be some pressure asking to let loose. Time to head home. Mentally drained and tired. Haven't been having sports the whole week or more, I wish my tennis buddies will call to play...I need to whack the d$&% balls and let loose my tension. Not good for my heart if I were to coup it up. Hair pulling is out of the question.. I need to preserve whatever hair I got left the way things are going.. LOL

No comments: