Thursday 23 August 2007

Golf man's little wish toys in his bag

This is the kind of golf equipment I would love....love......love.....to have in my golf bag. But alas, my time is limited and my golf game is deteriorating so rapidly, I cannot begin to comprehend how bad my golf game is. It would be a fluke to even break 100! Things have changed...life has changed... priorities have definitely changed. Gone are the days when you can go out and play golf after college and spend your time in the field and appreciate nature. Never mind....life has to go on. Someday I might get my swing and rhythm back in my game. When? Just dont know.... I think it is time to just go graphite shaft, and dont think as if I can make it like before..... forget about steel shaft and being able to hit it harder like before.... Its time to go gracefully into that good night.... and admit that graphite is the way to go about it. Ya' noe wha 'a mean 'arry?



No comments: