Thursday 16 August 2007

Groan......

What a day....

Got a splitting headache, sweating profusely on my bed, sore throat, dizziness, got a high fever and furthermore aching back and joints, even ciggies tasted awful!(Good time to quit though) I never expected to get all these symptoms all at the same time just by taking out a growth on my back? Is it coz its close to the spine or something like that? If I had known the effects of the ops, I could have postponed it for another day. Cheaach right, the doctor mentioned that the next available date was in November 2007. Nu uh, don't think so. I believe its best to get it over and done with, worried that it was growing too big too fast.
I could remember the doctor saying to me on the ops table that she had to cut my wound deeper coz she didn't expect the growth to be as big as first thought. Daymn, if I had waited any longer, I would have a hole on my back the size of a 50 cent coin???? It was like an iceberg, you only see the iceberg above water, what is beneath the water is 4/5 of the iceberg. Same idea as the cyst, looks small-ish at first, only to know that its deep inside.


Didn't turn up for work today, had to cancel all important meetings and trying to get well for tomorrow for the ever more important meeting up in KB in the afternoon. Been a good boy, swallowing the pills in time and getting as much rest as possible trying to overcome all the aches and pains.

What a day..........

No comments: