Saturday 25 August 2007

Stress Reliever?


Fudge it all. I'm going to treat myself to Laksa Nyonya, Durian Cendol & Pie Tee. Went to Sweet & Savoury with Gadgetski, the symbian guru after deciding not to go for Rosmini Soto for lunch. Yeap, spoilt my dietary plan of lowering my cholesterol, my high blood pressure and indulge myself with one of my favourite food of all time. The noodles were slurpy, the curry santan was awesome although 3/4 of the way I got guilt conscious and didnt finish the soup. But everything else was gobbled out of sight. Gadgetski didnt choose wisely and got himself nasi goreng cina, which I thought was a little too simple to have. But anyway, he said it was alright. It would have done his tummy justice by picking up the "other" choice. Hehehe. By the time we got out from the restaurant, we were really full, but I was happy to just pull away from my dietary regiment to relieve my stressed week. Looking forward to the weekend and relax.

No comments: