Friday 31 August 2007

Spec Rest

These past few months, I have been bumped off from my bed by my daughter for reasons unknown, hmmm maybe I know but not sure, guess because of my unavailability to her during workdays. Anyway, I will be crawling to her car bed sleepily without arguments. But somehow or rather I cant find a suitable place to place my specs, coz the car bed spoilers which acts as a headrest is too worriedly slippery (slipstreaming design hehe) coz I've had my specs fall off to the floor a couple of times. Eventually I was able to improvise and due to two teddy bears guarding me on both sides of the pillow, I just chose the one on my right and placed my flexible rubber specs onto it. Satisfied that it will not fall off, I smiled and fell asleep contentedly knowing that my gurls will discover a funny looking bear with specs overlooking their sleeping man of the house, and hoping that they will pity me and let me have my bed back.

Yes I did wake up in the car bed this morning and until I can find a point to negotiate my bed back, I guess Mr Bear, you will have to be my spec guardian for the time being.

No comments: