Saturday 13 September 2008

Gadgetski Nightingale

This is my first time EVER hearing Mr. Gadgetski sing! I was so surprised, my jaw actually dropped reacting to his strangest ever action to date because I thought I knew him well enough (been friends for yonkers) to know that he will NOT sing in front of others, except probably alone in the shower!!?!? Unbelievably out of the blue, he saw something that triggered him to sing and off he went, spontaneously conjuring the lyrics up (and perfectly rhymes too) along the way to a catchy tune like a pro (w)rapper! OMG, what will he surprise me next? Believe it........(pause) Or not! (in a serious tone of voice similar to the host of Ripleys Believe it or not tv show).

2 comments:

Gadgetski said...

O... sole mieo...!

Now I remember:
"Selamat... hari raya...
mari lah kita membeli keritha"

Pretty nifty if I do say so myself. Impromptu (w)rap.

Anonymous said...

youre freakin hillarious bub! OMG! Hehehe