Sunday 7 September 2008

Testing..testing again

I just love my mobile communicators! (whispering) If you'd ask me what is my opinion of the best mobile phone around right now including pda functionality, I'd say the Nokia E90 Communicator hands down. I'm sure there will be alot of hisses and boos with my answer but then hey, thats my opinion, my choice and I'm entitled to my belief, aren't I? Plus of course this is my blog so I can say anything I want. (kalah-kalahan and being jahat..haha). Of course there are some others which I do fancy to have in my possession as well such as the Nokia E71, or even the E51 for that matter, but then again..naaaah I'll stick to my bulky sexy all in one phone, Mr E90. Thank you!

E90-pluses: Its super fiaaaast! It even connects to the internet pretty fiaaassst too, either from some nearby wireless access point or through GPRS. Its got a pretty good camera built in with excellent autofocus function, it even zooms in the subject pretty impressively too. Solidly built and slimmer to the older communicators, the outside screen is pretty good, wait till you see the bigger inside screen and whoaaa is definitely one of those in the vocabulary. You can sync it with your outlook to read your emails on a go, or you can simply download your emails directly if you log into the GPRS. And answer it back on a run. Isn't this a push email functionality? Or there is something unique with Blackberry I haven't yet understood? E90 runs on the ever popular Symbian 60 (S60) operating system, so almost any applications relating to the S60 will work perfectly well with the E90. And yes you can put in a 32GB micro SD card and download movies and multitudes of songs if you want.

E90-negatives: Slower search functionality, not able to set the sending option to a certain time or day in the messages and no fax function.

But then again these are minor perks I most often use in my older Nokia 9500 using the S80 OS which I find very potent and give us business people the edge which should still be retained in the E90 though.

I could have sworn that I had done this E90 review in the past, maybe I have...I definitely could have. Its almost impossible not to...coz its a gadget thingy and its awkward not to?!?! That just says it all innit? I like my E90 very much that I wrote it AGAIN!

*This article was written in approximately 10 minutes on Nokia E90 Communicator in the early hours of the morning in a full bathroom environment *

No comments: