Sunday 28 September 2008

Sunday, 28th September 2008 - things to look forward to

Lazying myself in front of tv whilst typing my bloggie. Now this is the life...peace, solitude, harmony, everything you need without spending a single penny, just to breathe and appreciate life.

Last night, my family & I broke our fast at our favourite KNY Kitchen Thai Restaurant in Kiarong, as per requested by my daughter who is craving for the sweet and sour fish. We then headed over to the Jame Asr Mosque to catch up with our Maghrib prayers. Waited for Isya prayers and continued with our Sunnat Terawih prayers till 8 rakaat. Wanted to head off back home, but eventually gate crashed to my uncle & auntie's place to have a look what they were up too, especially Cit Cit with her Cakes business thingy. Only to find out Cit Cit went out and we didnt see her till we got back home. Uncle & Auntie was there, helped in cleaning up their dinner, then observe our nieces helping out making the dough for the cakes and all. At home about 10ish in time for the Man U Vs Bolton match which Man U won by 2-0. Then went to sleep I guess, cant remember if we did anything else. But funnily enough, we woke up late for Sahur and I was not able to take my medicine in time. Sleep then was more important.

Had a late sending off of my car to the car polish, Mr Gadgetski gave me a text message to remind me, and eventually called in just to make sure. Arrived at Topcare just before 8:30 in the morning. Gadgetski was already there an hour earlier with his car starting its regiment of cleaning processes. For your Information, Topcare is a Car Wash/polish/maintenance company using Swissol products. It used to carry both Swissol & Zymol products but to be honest with you (whispering), I prefer the previous coz of its earth friendly chemicals, its edibility (yes you heard me, E-D-I-B-L-E, means that you can lap your car if you feel hungry) and its deep and I mean deep shine. When I mean deep shine, it means the colour of your paint on the car is alive! Its that guuud! Trust me. And you need to see it to believe it. Maybe I might have a totally separate blog of Swissol on a later time.

For now, just not to get too carried away from the topic, these are the things that I am looking forward too this glorious Sunday, the Sunday before Hari Raya:

3:30pm-4:30pm - In case you guys missed the F1 Qualifying, its a repeat show at Supersport Channel 813

5pm - Pick up my car from the Top Care and drool over its shine. Its been a while since I last polished it. Hopefully some of my annoying scratches will disappear especially from the cement ones which fell in small splatters on top of my car from some renovated building.

6:12pm - Breaking of fast, any food and drink will be highly appreciative! I am especially craving for noodles: Fried Noodles (mee goreng halus), Mee Tiew Goreng, Laksa Nyonya, Mee Basah, etc. OMG I'd better stop...I'm actually drooling now.











6:30 - 7:45pm - For you F1 fans out there, DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH THE SINGAPORE GP on Supersport 813, the first ever night race on the streets.

Thats all I can think what I am looking forward too today, so....Scram! Go away! Leave me alone to enjoy my weekend! Shoo! (Oscar the Grouch of Sesame's Street).

No comments: