Thursday 11 September 2008

My Daughter loves BMWs

My 6 year old daughter simply loves BMW's, her favourite being the 6 series coupe. Oh my God, at that age, I don't think I was too interested in cars let alone the specific models? She was particularly excited with the BMW display at Supasave in Mata-Mata and kept talking about it last night. Oh well....the world is advancing and people's wants is getting more complicated than ever, so I'm not going to go on further into my theories of human evolution as I'm just too tired and weak to divulge.

By the looks of it girl, with BMWs going up in prices every year (plus also the typical comment from salesmen that the Yen and the Deutsche Mark (now the Euros) is going up- Tah Karang!!!) I'm afraid the 1 series will have to do. Maaaaaaybee......NOT!

No comments: