Wednesday 24 September 2008

Wish List as of 24th September 2008

This is my wish list for those who wants to plan ahead to buying me my birthday present..I can take early birthday presents too. Hehe. Remember my birthday is in early February, so anytime from now till then will be mighty fine by me. :P

1. Biotherm Homme Skin Care Product for men turning 40 (hahahah)
2. Cartier Santos Matt Gold Rimmed/Silver Rimmed Photochromatic Sunglasses
3. Tag Heuer Sunglasses
4. Tag Heuer Spectacles
5. Nikon D700/D3 with AFS Nikkor 14-24mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm, f/2.8
6. Wilson Tennis Racket - [K]Six.One Tour or [K] Pro Tour
7. Wilson Tennis Strings - [K] Gut Pro, NXT Pro
8. Callaway Limited Edition Summer Tour Bag
9. Taylor Made Golf -
- TM Tour Burner TP Driver, TM/Adilla 85 Stiff Shaft 10.5
- TM Tour Burner Utility 2H, 17 degrees TM/Adilla 85 Stiff
- TM Tour Burner Irons inc.Wedges/Burner+Hybrid irons TM/Adilla 85 Stiff
- Odyssey Tour Authentic Tour Milled Putter
- TM Limited Edition Season Opener Staff Bag
10. Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 Slope Edition/Tournament Edition
11.Cocobolo/Bloodwood/Wenga/African Blackwood/Purple Heart/ African Ebony/Snakewood/Lignum Vitae Maghribi/Rosewood prayer beads 100
12. Kuka one piece walking stick from the tree (not the one connected like blocks)
13. Any cool walking stick, I seem to have a taste of collecting walking sticks now...
14. Pay my debts
15. Lots of money
16. A healthy baby Son so that we have a pair
17. A healthy, intelligent, smart, caring, pious, beautiful daughter
18. A constantly loving, caring, understanding, pious, sweet and adorable wife of mine (apple of my eye) for the rest of my life and dido (pronounced deedo just in case)
19. Lose 20 kilos
20. Lailatul Kadr
21. Be able to read Jawi faster & properly as well as understand what I read
22.
To eat whatever I like and yet not grow fat and unhealthy
23. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL- Happiness, Health, Peace, Prosperity & Iman (the cheapest wish list of the lot by just giving a little prayer, but the most sought after...probably)