Sunday 14 September 2008

Saturday fill-er-upper


Oooo...Saturday mornings was filled up with rush jobs here and there, meeting with people, running around (more like driving around) getting things done, going to banks, sorting out and all just before 12 noon. With my staff gone half day for the weekend, I stayed till 3:45pm to get some unfinished paperwork done.

Arrived home about 4-ish pm, relaxed with my family till close to 6pm before we decided to go to a former favourite Thai restaurant at Kiarong to break our fast. Can't remember the name of the restaurant now. Enjoyed the food, forgot to take a picture of it though. Prior to waiting for our food to arrive, had a browse at a bakery next door and got some pastries for sahur.

Got back home, watched my highly anticipated Liverpool-Man U early kickoff and disappointingly enough, Man United lost 1-2 despite leading after just 3 minutes. Made me wonder whether I should have just gone for my Terawih prayers, might have been more worth my time.

Its about 12:25am now on a Sunday morning, and waiting for the 2nd highly anticipated Man City- Chelsea match and see how Robinho fares in his debut. Don't want to talk about how Berbatov did on the previous game though. Whilst awaiting for the match to start, I have a couple of magazines and brochures which a friend had dropped off at the office this afternoon to occupy my weekend to drool on. Well, at least I have something to read and enjoy this weekend...oh so disappointed with Man United. :( And the tv is like repeating the loss over and over again for the last 2 hours, just rubbing it in....Grrrr!

No comments: