Sunday 21 September 2008

Saturday weekend gathering

Saturday evening after Terawih was a planned gathering at the house with my wife's cousins and her two sibling brothers(11 of us in all). It had been a long time since we had them around just for the sake of keeping up with the latest happenings. But the main event was multitudes of matches in ping pong (table tennis) till dawn or the last to drop tired and of course the bragging rights. I had just finished the last and final game of ping pong with my brother in law about 15 minutes ago at 3:15 am with the final score of 10 games to 5.

I am just so tired and aching right now as I wait for the water heater to boil so that I can get to take my much deserved bath. I am still contemplating whether I should fill the bathtub and just have a good long soak or take a shower and go straight to sleep. I am absolutely sure I will be sore in the morning. But I do intend to stay in bed and enjoy it as much as I can...it's the weekend what?

Again, I have forgotten to take some pictures of the Arabic food "Nasi Talam Ayam", and the other food that we had just now and the ping pong action. My bad!

3:45am - OMG! I just woke up! I have actually slept in front of my computer for a good 15-20 minutes!!! I think the bathtub soaking is out of the question now..I better take a shower pronto otherwise I will end up sleeping in the shower whilst standing... Ouch...my back is beginning to ache. Don't think any of us will be waking up for Sahur it seems.

No comments: